Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm moody but still here.

I could go into what would be a tired recap of my life over the last two or so weeks but whats the point, nothing happened. Heck nothing happened today or yesterday and I know tomorrow will be the same.

I've been sitting in front of this computer, staring at my blog page for an hour. I've downed two glasses of iced tea and I'm half way through my third, went through all of my emails, lunched on a 10 inch ham and cheese sub sandwich and called two friends who didn't answer and haven't bothered to call me back yet. In every way, My life has settled into a routine of uneventful happenings and that in itself has become a burden. I wake up, I go to class, I work, I sleep. Over simplified? Absolutely! But my annoyance is that this is exactly how I see my life, as an over simplified four stage daily process. Everything that slips in between waking up and going to class or between working and sleeping is valid only because it cannot be helped.

I must've lost the big picture some where, you know, my "raison d'etre" or some shit like that because right now, I'm feeling like a ship with a fucked up compass!!

"Lord, I do believe; Help my unbelief"

OK I'm stopping now until I let this cloud thats fucking up my mood clear...thanks to all my friends who stopped by and cussed me out LOL, I love you too!!

8 comments:

Admin UD said...

Oh dear, do you want me to come over and chat you up. I have a contagious personality :)

Why not try and write a book or something and give yourself a deadline to finish it.

have a nioce one! Cheers!!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

You need a Happy Pill. Or maybe Ugo can work his magic.

I do know what you mean though... life has this annoying habit of getting completely predictable and routine.

Sounds like you need a holiday.

Jaja said...

Spooke my comrade,
These clouds must pass over you.

I m glad you r back!.

You didnt even tell us how the lovely vacation with your dad was..

Anonymous said...

so did u tell ur dad bout the d walls in ur closet

CNG

Mamarita said...

I love SHOW TUNES:

(8) When you're feeling low...lower than the ground, all you have to do is put your hands up and singggggggggggggg
SPIDER PIG, SPIDER PIG
DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER PIG DOES
CAN HE SWING, FROM A WEB
NO HE CAN'T HE'S A PIG
LOOKOUT!
HE IS THE SPIDER PIG (8)

It always clears things up for me, and this too shall pass

uknaija said...

This too will pass...

Spook E said...

@Ugo: Chat me up anytime. I have my sad stretches...I'm a sad person...yea, your contagious personality will do me good as long as its happy and upbeat lol.

write a book? you're kidding, you've got to be lol.

I'm not very creative and I barely passed my writing class and my blog...well, you've seen it lol.


@SSD: Do I ever! Holiday is such a beautiful word. But alas, my next break is the thanksgiving break and thats 2 months away. FUCKITY FUCKING FUCK!

@Jaja: Thanks my man! I didn't tell you how my vacation with him was?? More like I didn't bore you with it. My father is 74, maybe 75. I just turned 22. Sometimes, he's more like grandpa than dad. I respect his age way too much which is why I do all my bitching here, behind his back.

@anon: Nope! Thats just asking too much from me right now. My plan is like this..first, finish school. Second, get a job then get in a relationship, and then, rock my fathers world with "gay" tidings!

@mama: showtunes...ok lol...you'r going to say "booooy you sure is gay" but have you seen "My Faid Lady" lol. I still randomly break into "I could have dance all night...I could have dance all night...and still have begged for more..."

Oh God I'm so gay!

Spook E said...

@mamrita: I mean to say "My FAIR lady"