Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm going to hell for this post.

Class today was extra boring, my professor is outdoing himself. Only 2 people left before class was over. Thats 2 out of the 5 who attended class today. Not so bad if you consider we started the semester a good 50 strong. At this point I wonder why I bother. For most of the class, I'm fighting sleep. Maybe I ought to stay home, download his slides and read the text book. But then again, the goody-two-shoes student in me will throw a hissy fit and fuck up my mood again.

Damn you Professor Paull. Damn you. [and cut that damn pony tail off. What the hell is that?!!!Looks like a fucking squirell taking a shit out of the back of your head.]

A couple of people said I was a tad insensitive in my scheme to decongest the world by ridding it of over-sized people. Well, take a look at my amigo.




That my friends is my closing argument, I rest my case. You lose hehe.

PS

Is that towel between his thigh a subtle attempt at modesty? Come on, unless that massive mass of flesh protruding from his right thigh is carrying a gargantuan testicle (which it isn't), he hasn't seen dick and co. since that third gut and left breast became one. He's like, lookey here, I'm flying like a kite LOL like gravity is ever going to let that happen.


PSS

Open the gates of hell, I'm ready for my close-up :)

8 comments:

Naijadude said...

You are just cruel, arent you? ah!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

No Naija, he is a cruel evil twisted sadistic bitch. But he loves it, and truthfully so do I ;o)

Love the picture.

Unknown said...

That picture was something.Go on with your very frank-self

Admin UD said...

Some instrustors/professors can be so annoying! You shuld prolly read my lates post to get a picture of what i'm saying...scary shit, that man there...DANG!!

Omar Ramon said...

My my my...not quite the nice guy i thought i knew back when first you commented on my blog!!. HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Spook E said...

naijadude: Lol. Am I?

SSD: AH!! My partner in crime...or in this case, sadistic, egotistical humor. Whats not to love lol.

The picture is really something init? *do you say that? "init"? I love when brits say that...then again, I love the way brits say everything*

@Olu: I have cyber balls. I wouldn't dare say this anywhere lol.

@Ugo daniels: Professors, can't stand them, can't pass without 'em. what can I do. One of these days I'm going to fall asleep in class and he's going to disturb my sleep and I will say to him, STOP WITH THE YAPPING WILL YA!!

*like I said, i have cyber balls*

@Omar ramon: I'm a nice guy, my mum said so all the time and err...um...you'll just have to believe me on this one but I assure you, there is no one nicer than me. :-)

Where have you been man?

Mamarita said...

Oh my goodness, I need a salad, laxatives and I'm putting on my gym shorts, I'm going to pump iron till I wake up drips in my body..OH MY GOD...(I hope you're happy, you evil evil boy!)

Anonymous said...

order tramadol overnight order tramadol cod overnight delivery - tramadol drug interactions