Sunday, December 30, 2007

Man vs Woman

I think God prefers men to women. What I mean is he loves men more than he does women. If you look at it from all points of view, I'm right, partly because it's just so gosh darn obvious but mostly because I'm a man. I mean just look at all this evidence...


Men / Women

Men have penises / Women don't.

Men were created first / Women weren't

Men can be messiahs / Women can't.

Men can join all-mens clubs / Women can pout....outside!

Men can be Kings / Women can't (They have to settle for "queen" LMFAO)

Men can be tall / Women shouldn't

A man should be "a man" / A woman should know better

"All men are created equal." / *Not Applicable*


I really could go on but I think my point is well made.

BTW, for all you feminist pursuing "a womans right to choose", you've got it all wrong. What you should be advocating is "a man's right to choose for his woman". Now if you adopt that as a platform, I guarantee you, you'll all be taken a lot more seriously.

PS: Yes, this is how I spend Sunday evenings.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that God loves men more than "he" loves women.I am a guy so its obvious I think so,but my agreement is not based on these funny points you have made.lol

Have a fab '08.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Errr since its just turned the New Year.. I'm going to refrain from using or making any sexist comments so soon.

I'll just say HAPPY NEW YEAR buddy.

AND.. not sure about God.. but I sure as hell love men more than women. FYI: That wasn't a sexist comment.. just a fact ;o)

Naijadude said...

You are just crazy... actually i think you are right.. lol.. i was thinking who is it that reproduce, but just thinking about the multiple series of pain women have to go thru to bear kids, meanwhile it all happened because the man was "enjoying" it... damn!!!

Girlie said...

NO COMMENT!!!!

BlackGirl said...

Now it's my turn to nag. It's 2008, say something for the new year!

Jaja said...

Spooke man! Whats happening now?
Try show working for your blog abeg.

Spook E said...

First of all, I have no idea why i posted this but I have a rule, once it's out there, it's out there; so i'm not deleting this crazy out-of-the-blue post.

@Olu: Doesn't just make you feel awful for the ladies?

@soul seared dreamer: well we're in the new year so howz about now? any sexist comments to make? i know you're just brimming with them lol.

naijadude: see, we're on the same wave lenght, sharing the same cerebral frequencies, resonating in like intellectual amplitudes. I see you and you see me and we both see the world for what it really is, it's a man. it's father earth. BTW, when are we gonna talk over phone?

girlie: aww come on, that no fun at all lol.

blackgirl: something :-)

jaja: sorry, no inspiration to write anything at all. my shit kinda stinks right about now lol.

Atutupoyoyo said...

Women do have it kinda rough sometimes. Throw in a monthly period on that list and I rejoice quietly sometimes that I was born male.