Thursday, December 27, 2007

My American Family

Aunty Reggie
My Aunt Reggie can't stand Africans...you know, "those Africans". It has to be "those Africans" because...well...she's African and I suppose she can stand herself.


Uncle G
My Uncle G. will pass off anyones story as his own, even yours, and he'll tell it right back to you:

Spook E: Hey Uncle G. Did you hear about the fire at my school?
Uncle G: No I didn't.
Spook E: It burned down our cafeteria. Turned out the fire was started by disgruntled students. They said they had had just about enough of the under cooked beef patties.
Uncle G: That's why they burned the place down?
Spook E: Yep.
Uncle G: What a bunch of idiots.

...3 days later...

Uncle G: Hey Spook E. Did you hear about the fire at your school?
Spook E: umm... I think I told...
Uncle G: Can you believe these students burnt down their own cafeteria?
Spooke E: Well...yes and I think I told...
Uncle G: These idiots complained about under cooked beef patties and guess what they do?
Spooke E: They burn the cafete....
Uncle G: They burn the cafeteria down. What a bunch of fools you call classmates. I'm surprised you didn't hear about it.
Spook E: Yea, me too.

7 comments:

Omar Ramon said...

now THAT is funny!

cally-waffybabe said...

LMAO tew funny!!! Uncle G must really be related to Betty's dad (from Ugly Betty) LOL. Your stories about him are a trip. Would make a nice sitcom.

Seasons greetings to you as well
xxx

cally-waffybabe said...

BTW no new word today???

BlackGirl said...

Let me guess: Aunty Reggie is one of those who will insist that she's not African, but Nigerian. Because anyone with common sense knows there's a big difference between the two!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

LMOA.

I love it. FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY.

Spook E said...

@Omar: How u doing?

@cally: I should watch this. Better still, I should watch this show with my Uncle. lol I forgot about the new word.

@blackgirl: BINGO! How'd you know? lol

@SSD: How u doing?

uknaija said...

So funny....