Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm Taking Finals...

Finals week is here and I'm in a mad panic. Lots to do, little time to play with so I thought I'd just post something I found doing ... umm... some ...umm.... research? for school. You know how it is with umm...professors. They're always ... always stressing about research and studying... and ummm...things of that nature. Soooo I hope you find it as educational as I did.

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/index.html

I would say more but as you can see, I'm spending my time doing some serious work so I'll see you when I'll see you which will be after I'm done doing all my important work .... and research!

Peace


Lose this day loitering, 'Twill be the same story Tomorrow -- and the next more dilatory. Then indecision brings its own delays, and days are lost lamenting overdays! Are you ernest? Seize this very minute! What you can do, or dream you can - begin it! Courage has genius, power and magic in it. Only engage, and the mind grows heated. Begin it, and the work will be completed.-- Goethe


Damn you Goethe! Can't a brother get a break!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog.

Good luck in your exams

racquelle-cutie said...

yeah i just discovered it too ,hope you pass every paper and remember not to over work yourself

diary of a G said...

Good luck in your exams
work yourself

Jess said...

Good luck with your finals, Wish you the best. Speaking of finals.....

Naijadude said...

Good luck with the finals hun! Hope u are good eh?

Anonymous said...

goodluck angel... hope it went great...