Monday, May 14, 2007

Through with finals and school for this semester...the semester sucked like all the others and I'm glad its all over! Nothing much going on except hopefully, I'll be getting a computer of my own soon (yay!). That way I can update this blog from home rather than from work...all this money saved just for one computer. Somehow I feel as though I'm on the losing end of a bargain, one computer for over a $1000 just doesn't seem fair! Don't you hate letting go of hard earned money even for things you know you need? Seems as though nothing can ever been cheap enough and PS, the only discounts that mean anything to me are free giveaways...

I was reading another website and ran across some amazingly dumb and yet oddly entertaining questions which cracked me up so much I thought I'd write them down.. (If anyone can answer these questions please go right ahead, I just laughed).

Q1. Can sour cream go bad? If so, how can you tell? Please answer soon, because I have an unopened container in the back of my refrigerator with an expiration date of April 1996.

Q2. When I am walking my dog - considering he has twice as many legs as I do - is he getting as much excercise as I am or half as much?

Q3. When you pick something up so your hands are full, why does your nose or someplace else on your face start to itch?

Q4. Do fish ever sneeze?

Q5. If the earth were to stop revolving, what would happen to Silas, the 200-pound man standing on my lawn? How far would he slide?

Q6. Don't you think - anatomically speaking - men would be more comfortable in skirts and women in pants?

Q7. What size were big hail stones before the game of golf was invented?

Q8. In the extreme Northern and Southern Hemisphere, where it is light for half the year and dark for the other half, does a rooster crow only once a year?

Q9. Could leap year be switched from Feb. 29 to June 31? It would give us an extra day of summer and one less day of winter. (*brilliant, why hasn't anyone answered this yet!*)

Q10. Suppose the hokey-pokey is what it's all about?

2 comments:

Admin UD said...

Absolutely crazie, dats all i can say!

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol this is too funny. lol@ silas