Monday, January 28, 2008

Things that bug me 2

1) Automatic doors that open slowly.

2) News reporters who refer to 9/11 as the day "America lost her innocence".
I say: You've got to be kidding me. America...innocent? Puhleez.

3) Guys who wear suspenders.
Pants should be secured to your waist not left floating halfway up your torso.

4) People who use "like" to punctuate their sentences.
It's like so like annoying I want to like put a bullet through like your fucking head. You like-y?

5) People who stand on escalators.
I know it moves but it's still a staircase you know.

6) Green M&Ms.
Just ridiculous.

7) Inconsiderate ATM users.
They try a couple of pin numbers before deciding to give theirs a go.
Print out bank statements and deposit some 5 or 6 checks separately.
Eject their card and begin to walk off.
Then...
You're interrupted. They "forgot to withdraw"
You let them get their money
and wait for the lazy printer to spit out their receipt
1 minute and 30 seconds:
Time spent waiting for Asshole-icus maximus to finish examining it's receipt.
The receipt is folded. Once. Then twice.
30 seconds:
Time this species requires to locate it's smaller pouch within it's larger one and deposit the receipt
1:
Number of people in line when Asshole-icus maximus began using ATM
6:
Number of victims left in it's wake.

9 comments:

Jaja said...

I get like totally miffed when people go like " I was like..

Unknown said...

Don't even remind me about those evil ATM machines. I still have a case of wrong debiting from my a/c. I'm fed up with ppl who come with 6 or more shady looking cards and don't withdraw anything.

uknaija said...

I feel you on the ATM thing

Anonymous said...

i likey your post.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I like hear you.. I like feel you.. like. Those are like.. annoying.. like. Like so seriously.

Nothing like pisses me off like slow people watching in front of me and like slow auto doors. oh and the ATM too.

Anonymous said...

I feel ya dude. I'm like go and learn some effing proper English cos it's like so not cool...like seriously!!!

Jaja said...

...I want to laugh too??

BlackGirl said...

Cannot stand escalator-huggers. They drive me nuts. It's *like* do they want some type of Beyonce-inspired-audio-prompt? To the right, to the right, move your lazy ass to the right, to the right.... (Naija-style hiss)

And #2--way past its expiration date.

Spook E said...

@jaja: I know. They like totally like get on my nerves...like totally!

@olu: lol I'm sorry hehehe

@uknaija: Howz it going?

@eliot: I likey your blog.

@SSD: heheh we're like so similar

@cally: boy o boy I'm all out of 'likes' for today. :)

@Jaja: lol, go right ahead but that joke is mine for now *wink* *wink*.

@Blkgrl: LMAO.