Saturday, June 16, 2007

A little "sexy" please?

Since I'm still in a horny mood, forgive me if this post lacks any kind of PROFUNDITY:)
........
Ok, that line was uncessary because...well...I have little in the way if profound thoughts on this blog.

I was holding a conversation with someone about something...I can't quite remember what and I'll tell you why. At some point in our little chat, he threw in the word "profundity"... I spent the rest of the time in some kind of semantic mind daze. Seriously, isn't that a smart sounding word? Here's another "betcha didn't know..." about me [how would you anyway :)] Anytime someone uses a..."smart" word like "Svengali" or "dilletante" or fucking "profundity" I get so fixated on that word that I may not follow the rest of whatever blah you're going on about...and I might even think you're a genius afterwards... and on a good day, I'll worship you. Such is the magnitude of my inferiority complex. Tis sad I know.

Thats by the way...

I've been going to the gym everyday for the last 21/2 weeks and while I've noticed a little 3 pack...might be 4, wait.... it's definitely 3, that little bump doesn't count...I'm getting impatient and honestly, pumping iron is as boring as it sounds. It's nothing like those tv commercials where a fat lady is rolling around on the floor on her back like a friggin beetle, attempting what might be assumed to be crunches and then cut to 2 weeks later, she's lost the equivalent of a full grown Somalian man. I though since I was already skinny to begin with, I'd have a head start and the sexy would be all over me by now. NOT SO! Well so what if my reps go a little like 1,2,3,6,7,10,done. It's been 2 weeks! Don't I get brownie points for perseverance? And by brownie points I mean bulging biceps and defined pecs?...and a little junk back there won't hurt either!

Well I will not be deterred. If Justin Timberlake can carve out abs on that pseudo-manly body of his and have the audacity to herald his coming with the phrase "bringing sexy back"...by God I'll get whats coming to me - ass, abs, pecs, arms and all!!!

BTW If you think I sound vain, I completely agree with you.

5 comments:

Ubong Da said...

Hmm..........

Omar Ramon said...

Being a bit of a thickums i admit I am taking some small bit of pleasure in your thin man stuggles. However in light of the fact that you offered me loving support, i'll just say....I relate to this and don't give up on it.Just be a little more patient with your body. and a little less lazy in your workout.


Words are my guilty pleasure. The amount of pleasure i take in the deftly placed "big word" within a well constructed sentence...*shudders* scintillating...tantalizing...orgasmic...mmmmm so shameful.

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I am told very frequently that I always use big complicated words when I speak, and I get the WTF look, and I'm like what, what did I say?

...'equivalent of a full grown somalian man', that is just too fucking funny man. I swear I had to move away from my computer I was laughing soo hard.

Mamarita said...

Here's what you need, you need to add lots of calories to your diet, so that when you work out, the fat that you will be gaining from the "heavy" stuff is what becomes muscles, cos if you are all bones then well, even if you lift 100kg you'll only have tiny cute little muscles like a female model :)

Spook E said...

@ubong da: mmhmmm......

@Omar: To the first graph, The table will turn, my inner Tyson Beckford is about to make an appreance so watch out lol.

I'm trying to be patient but It's not like I love working out, I'm only doing it because....well because my vanity is a fucking NAG!

To the second graph, uhhhh whatamasayin?

@SSD: Lol, funny thing is I don't give the WTF look so the person just keeps on going. though in my head, I'm stuck at that word so eventually, they'd have to repeat whatever they were saying hopefully eliminating the word in the process. Sometimes I figure the word out, sometimes I don't.

@Mama mia: oh my God. You've got me laughing on the floor right now. "cute little muscles like a female model". TOO FUNNY!!!