Friday, June 15, 2007

Random Queer bit 1

I once bought my little cousin the Sound of Music DVD for Christmas.
I knew she hated musicals but I explained this one was a classic.
She still hated it!
I snuck it out of her room a couple of times
and watched it late at night
and lip synced to every song
and even shed a few tears at the end.
BTW Mr. Von Trapp ...friggin HOT!
I used to pitch major tent when he was all strict with the children.
I'm sure I'd have no trouble standing erect at the sound of his whistle :)
I love men in uniforms...especially tight military uniforms
Oh lordy..

..so what was this post about again???

6 comments:

Mamarita said...

Stand erect to the whistle eh...NICE! Does that mean you're always ready to be "erect". Am just being very naughty.

Men in uniforms especially navy seals are HOT, in their tight white pants, oh lordy.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVE your blog. You're a funny guy!

jay said...

LOL. I agree with Greg here. Quite amusing. Thanks for the visits btw.

Spook E said...

@mamarita: I have no control over the little man that lives in my pants. He dances to the sound of his own trumpet or...spurts to the beating of his own drum, or shoots to the stroke of...ah you get it right?

Men in uniforms get my little man all tingly inside :)

@greg: Thanks for calling me funny, I hope you meant funny "HA HA" and not funny "this guy is kinda creepy" lol. Either way, thanks for coming :)

@jay: I'm a fan, it's my duty!

Jaja said...

Ah! Spooke e, I did not know.
The masking shadows just fell off… after the realisation… now there is this tinge of self-accusation - that I have been so slow, so naïve, so blind.

Of course I’m indifferently surprised. lol

Spook E said...

@Jaja: I thought the "walls in my closet" title was a dead give-away? Well I feel a little embarrassed you had to find out like this lol.