Saturday, June 30, 2007

You don't know what you got til...it opens it's mouth!

Have you ever bumped into someone so fine, so alluring, so utterly do-able that they had the power to throw off your breathing?

I have!

Every Monday, Wenesday and Friday between 11:15am and 1:30pm at the gym.
I don't actually get to "bump" into him
I'd have to be real close to do that
Real, REAL close to bump INTO him
Get it?
BUMP...INTO...HIM??
oh lord, I crack me up :)
Well I'll probably never be that close
So instead I observe him, out of the corner of my eye
between reps because afterall, that's why I'm at the gym
for my reps...not his pecs.

My favorite exercise??
SQUATS.

He squats, I watch and we both enjoy...I think.
Squats are supposed to isolate the glutes and pump them plump
It works, trust me!
I don't squat. I tried it once, it left my ass sizzling for 3 days...
painful enough for me to contemplate doing #2 on my feet. YEESH!!

On friday, I was on the leg extension machine when hubba hubba hubba *drool* walks in.

I'm not sure he's down with the dudes in quite the same way I am.
If he isn't, I'm pretty sure he could take me, in 2 seconds flat!
So I try not to notice him.
So I fail at trying not to notice him.

After he's done with his pre workout stretching on the mat (and being my regular horny self, I walked up to that mat and stretched him reeeeal good ... in my head of course! )
He begins walking in my direction and I could sense it
I fail in the middle of my rep because i'm suddenly out of breath
I look, subtly, a little away from him just to know if he's branched off elsewhere
He's still walking towards me and this time I'm certain he's coming for me
I try to find something to do...
crank out another another 10 reps, DUH!!
I manage 2 and fail again, out of breath.
He stops right infront of me and I'm still fighting everything in me not to notice this.

He says..
"Hi, Can I work in with you?"
...in the most quiet, most sissified tone I've ever heard from a post-pubescent human being.

I let him use it.
and I unabashedly watch him
and my breathing stabilizes.
He lost me at "Hi" :_(

Now don't get me wrong, he still has me raising lumber in my pants
and I'd take him in a second,
but I'd have to gag him first...
thats not so bad is it?
Actually, that could be the start of a whole new fantasy.

10 comments:

Naijadude said...

U are such a crazy goat..LOL....go for him and chat him up..just say Hi, ask for some work-out regime, appreciate him that he looks good ask him how and what it took him to get there, feign some ignorance about working the machine, ask if u can come along with him sometimes...bam! tell me how that goes

LOL

BlogVille Idol said...

BLOGVILLE IDOL HAS A WINNER GO TO OUR PAGE AND SEE WHO IT IS...PLS DROP US A COMMENT TANX!TANX FOR UR SUPPORt THRU OUT THE SHOW......BLOGVILLE IDOL IS OFFICIALLY OVER

Jaja said...

Spooke E my comrade! is this what you have been up to?
I will tell!

you should be working out, not looking lustfully at men. Plus i still remmeber the relationship before sex thing.. am watching u.. no quickie in the locker room mate..

How you dey?

jay said...

Excellent you've started!

GYM TIME! Report your goals as a comment on my personal training post (AND on your own blog if you feel like).

Porter deHarqourt said...

hmmm, i must confess i haven't come across a post ike this before.

i had to concentrate and keep chanting openmindopnemindopenmind to get through it.

we all have gym fantasies abi?

Mamarita said...

LOL. I don't know about you but I can't hide my glee when I meet a man who sounds like a sissy but is built like a bully. It shocks me, it amazes me and I just stare at them, the best guy I ever saw was at the video store by my place. Huge muscular guy, he smelt like fresh laundry, but he had the deep breathe thing going, and he just had that I AINT NEVER SCURRED look and worth not, and his friend comes in and my boy started to speak and "gesculate" I was like WOT? He was so animated, he was a buff "queer" but that was a delight to watch :)

Omar Ramon said...

LOL that is the ultimate funny! It's not even neccessarily a gay thing! Remember MIKE TYSON?!? Big huge dude known worldwide for knocking big guys out..and has that tiny punk voice. I used to cheer him on while he fought and laugh everytime he opened his mouth for an interview. TOO MUCH!! lol

aww sorry ya fantasy has been marred

Spook E said...

@naijadude: if i only had the balls...

@blogville idols: congratulations!!

@jaja: I dey fine, u? I promise, no dirty buisness in the locker room...unless Boris Kodjoe walks in butt nekid, then I am a wild man and I jump him right quick :)

@Jay: Yes commander, I'll detail my progress on the training calendar lol. I'm having fun with this working out thing. At this point, I'm past looking at muscle building progress (seems there isn't much in the way of progress)...I just do it because its such a great stress reliever.

@porter deharcourt: Welcome to my closet lol. Its kinda freaky isn't it.

@mamarita: LMAO...I guess it can be good entertainment...comedy if you will but when you've been lusting after a dude for so long and you find out he's got a 7 year old boy trapped inside him, its....its just wrong!!

@omar: If I ever run into another ultra buff, masculine looking, ruggedly handsome man with a punk ass voice, I'll bitch slap him....ok I won't but I'll do it in my head lol

Anonymous said...

http://snipurl.com/1o8mx

Spook E said...

@anonymous: Read you story, so sorry to hear about what happened to you but I hope you didn't get the wrong idea from my post, it was all tounge-in-cheek and besides, this guy is an adult, bigger, stronger, [sexier], than I am so...point is, I'd be able to gag my crush only in my head.